Monday, November 15, 2010

Justin Biebers Dad: Like Father like son?


Justin Biebers dad, Father of Justin Bieber, Jeremy Bieber, resides in Canada with his wife and two young children, Justin's step brother and step sister.

Jeremy Bieber lives in Canada, where he is married with two children. He is 37 years old, so he was quite young when he became Justin Bieber’s dad!

Justin and Jeremy Bieber have a good relationship, and Justin even said, “I have a great relationship with my dad. When I was younger, he taught me how to play some songs on the guitar, like ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door’ by Bob Dylan.”

Justin Bieber also adds that his dad turned him onto certain styles of music and says, “He’s the one who got me into classic rock and then turned me on to stuff like Guns N’ Roses and Metallica. He taught me how to drive too. He’s cool.”

I think Jeremy Bieber has his son's interest close to heart, as he rarely on the spotlight. A hard role to keep, but quite worth the trouble.

No comments: